AIRMEGA + ALEXA
Here you will find all the information you need to get your Airmega set up with Alexa. In this section, find out how to give your Airmega a nickname and pair your unit with Alexa.
Pairing Airmega with Alexa
Before you can begin using your Airmega with the Amazon Alexa, you will need to pair them. Below please find instructions on how to pair:
1. Alexa device paired and connected to network.
2. Coway Air Purifier (AP-1512HHS, Airmega 300S/400S-ONLY) paired and connected to network (https://www.cowaymega.com/app-pairing)
3. Open the Alexa app.
4. Search "Coway Smart Home" under the "Skills" tab
5. Click "Enable Skill" on Coway Smart Home in-app, then login using the Coway IoCare App ID/PW to verify device(s)
6. If connected, you'll receive a message of "Coway Smart Home has been successfully linked"
7. Test the Air Purifier commands as you wish!
Giving Your Airmega a Nickname
By default, your air purifier’s nickname is Airmega. If you have more than one Airmega in your home, you will need to give each of your Airmega units a nickname in order to control them using Alexa. This name will be used every time you issue a command to Alexa.