Connecting COWAY Airmega & Aquamega To Your Wi-Fi Network
Available only for Airmega 400S, 300S, 250S, AP-1512HHS & Aquamega 200C
- If already registered, sign in to your IoCare account or create an account.
- Turn on your Coway Airmega air purifier.
- Have your Wi-Fi password handy.
- Be near your purifier.
- Carefully follow the procedures.
- Watch our app pairing guide: CLICK HERE
To begin the product registration process,
click the 'Register Product' or "+" icon.
To register your product, scan the barcode on
the back of the product or manually input the
Please press and hold the Wi-Fi and Light icons
for more than 3 seconds. The Wi-Fi indicator light
will start blinking. Then click "Next."
Press "Next" when you hear a melody.*
*If you press "Next" before the melody, pairing will fail.
Press "Join" to connect to the product's Network.
Enter your Wi-Fi Network password.
If an incorrect password is entered, the pairing process will fail.
The product is communicating with our server.
You will hear a melody after the pairing is complete.
The product pairing is complete. Enjoy your Coway product
from the palm of your hand!
After the "Melody" sound, the Wi-Fi indicator will turn white,
If the screen says failed and the Wi-Fi indicator light continues
to blink. Please press "Confirm" and try pairing again.
- Please make sure that your router password has been entered correctly.
- Please move the product closer to the router.
- For Android users, please turn off the Mobile Data and use only the Wi-Fi.
Watch our app pairing guide CLICK HERE